What is a Putco Mini Cooper Full Body Kit?
The Mini Cooper has revolutionized the way Americans drive and has made an indelible mark on the automotive scene. The Mini’s small size and near infinite customizability make it a hit with the tuner and restyler crowds and its solid performance from behind the wheel and under the hood give it plenty of street cred as well. Putco’s Mini Cooper Full Body Kits are compatible with the the Mini Cooper Hatchback & Mini Cooper S Hatchback and complete the custom tuned look of your Mini at a price you can afford.
What are some of the highlights for this Mini Cooper Full Body Kit?
- This Mini Cooper body kit is made from high-quality, ultra-durable composite marterials.
- The body kit contains 25 ready-to-paint component parts to make your Mini stand apart from the rest.
- Replacement clips included in kit to provide a quick and efficient installation.
- LED DayTime Running lamps kit sold separately.
How do I install a Putco Mini Cooper Full Body Kit?
All hardware to install this kit is included and installation is simple as no drilling is required! Replacement clips are included in order to allow for a quick and simple install. Detailed and application specific instructions are included with each kit. In addition, Putco offers technical assistance by phone to ensure successful installation.
- First Drive: 2014 Mini Cooper S Paceman [w/video] (autoblog.com)
- Official: 28 “flexible ladies” cram into a Mini Cooper (autoblog.com)
- Mini Cooper Paceman given a U.S. passport, $23,900 price tag (scooprocket.com)